At one and a half these are Charlee's latest:
- 2 feet 9 and 1/4 inches tall. Yep. She lines up against her measuring board every couple days all on her own now.
- eating more and more solid, crunchy and chunky foods. Recently she loves spaghetti! Actually, she loves everything we eat exactly when we are eating it
- has a few more molars, so now she has 10 teeth total. We are slow on the teeth growing over here.
- still one two hour nap every day, usually around 12-2pm
- she is fully off formula now, but still has three bottles (cow's milk) every day
- clearly asks for specific things (in her own language) like: her bunny, to go outside, or for us to play "Hotline Bling"
- still loves Hotline Bling, not a huge fan of Drake's newest song though
- loves water. Love to drink water, splash in water, water the garden, swim...
- pulls pretty long walks/runs! Last week she ran a full kiliometer along Dallas road with barely any stops
- sits still only to get her hair done in a pony...otherwise constantly on the go. Constantly.
- loves dogs! Points to every single dog we see (and places where we usually see dogs, like around our neighbourhood)
- recently is really into her big Lego blocks - we build towers every night before bed
- still BFFs with our neighbour's sheep. We have a little sheep whisperer on our hands...the sheep literally come running and BAAing to the fence when Charlee walks by
- still super helpful around the house, ie. dishes, laundry, cleaning the floor, throwing out dirty diapers (not joking! This kid loves chores)
- started to say "Buh-BYEEEEE" recently. She will load up a small lulu bag or her backpack with things and then sling it over her shoulder and walk away saying "BUH BYEEE!" *waves*
- loves her play tent. She gets one of us to hide in there with her, and then wants the other person to come find us. Best game ever.
|Learning body parts.|
|You can see a red mark from where she spilled my entire mug of coffee all down her. Thankfully she was fine and we didn't need to make a trip to emerg.|
|She can also open the doors now!|
One and a Half Years!
|Unedited photo of these crazy blue eyes!|
|A girl & her tractor.|
|One finger in the air like, "I know when that hot line blings..."|
|I know this face...it's the expression of cray cray.|
|She has a fav stick. Joel even sanded it for her.|