Onward and upward to better, more exciting things, like Charlee's accomplishments of late:
|Trying so hard to roll over.|
- sucking her hands all the time (she knows they exist now, which is kind of fun, especially when she stares at them thinking, "What the heck...?")
- almost rolling over!
- talking constantly. Her best sound is "Ahh-oooo!"
- giant, full faced smiles. Love those. Especially when she wakes up in the morning and I greet her Guten Morgen.
- Sleeping, sleeping, sleeping. Like 8-9 hours through the night and a few hours on either end of that long sleep with meals in between. She wins a giant award in the sleeping department of babyhood. Note: We've been warned not to speak of Charlee's sleeping habits too liberally because other people might hate us. Please know, we have done nothing to encourage such sleeping habits, she just does it on her own. So don't hate us please, because it's allllll her!
- Checking out the world. This girl is bright, observant, and seems to understand everything we tell her.
- sticking out her tongue. This is probably the funniest thing she's done so far.
Okay, this is the most scattered post ever. I've been working on it for at least 10 days now. I'm just going to end it here and include a link to Tale of Two Teachers, where I wrote a post about going back to work after maternity leave...it fits the theme of this blog right now too. Plus, it got 202 views so far today (I have no clue who reads this stuff, but clearly my going back to work decision is intriguing for many! ha). Find that post here: http://taleoftwoteachers.com/2015/02/26/when-i-go-back-to-work/
ps - one more photo for good measure!